Rules & Fees
SIGMA ACADEMY OF PHOTOGRAPHY
RULES OF THE SALON
All Rules implemented by FIP for conducting digital National Salon will be applicable.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Maximum 4 [four] entries of different titles are allowed in each categories.
- Entries should not bear any water mark. otherwise such entries will not be considered for judging
- Entries shall be submitted in digital form [jpeg format] with maximum dimension of 1024 pixels X 768 pixels in, 72 dpi. Maximum file size shall not exceed 1 MB
- No manipulations allowed in Nature, Wild Life, Photo Travel, Photo Journalism and Special Theme Rural Life in India Section.
- Entrant Application Form & Images Uploaded in our website : www.saphyd.org.in
- Entry’s without appropriate entry fee will not be considered for judging
For Individual Entrant
Three & Four Sections – 450/-
All Sections – 600/-
For Group Entries : (More than 10 persons)
10% Discount of Total Entry Fee
Payment should be made through NEFT only, after Paying Entry Fee should be informed with details to email@example.com
For NEFT : M.C. Shekhar
A/C No. 62038168969
IFSC : SBIN0020576
Branch : State Bank of India, Baghlingampally, Hyderabad, Telangana
Contact Salon Chairman : firstname.lastname@example.org